As much information about the Jerry Sandusky trial as possible?

I'm a high school student and I've got this BS report to do in which I need to choose a notorious celebrity and then write a report of your persuasion of whether or not he's guilty. So I chose Jerry Sandusky and I need to choose whether to defend or prosecute him and the most important thing is knowing... show more I'm a high school student and I've got this BS report to do in which I need to choose a notorious celebrity and then write a report of your persuasion of whether or not he's guilty. So I chose Jerry Sandusky and I need to choose whether to defend or prosecute him and the most important thing is knowing all the evidence and stuff.

So can you please tell me as much as you can about the whole trial. Anything will help, whether or not the evidence is for him or against him. It is due tomorrow. Please help me out, guys. Because I can't find anything specific online.