Mobile home insurance?

I'm shopping for mobile home insurance and wanted to know which of these companies is better. The first one is called Standard Insurance Agency and my quote says LIMIT OF LIABILITY $17,000 Manufactured Home Flood and Earthquake Coverage Included. Replacement Cost not included. Below are some of the coverage... show more I'm shopping for mobile home insurance and wanted to know which of these companies is better. The first one is called Standard Insurance Agency and my quote says LIMIT OF LIABILITY $17,000 Manufactured Home Flood and Earthquake Coverage Included. Replacement Cost not included. Below are some of the coverage options they offer.
Agreed Value
Optional coverage, Agreed Value for total loss to your manufactured home. The dollar amount on the declarations page for the manufacture home, less the policy deductible, is the amount you receive. No surprises or disappointments.

Replacement Cost on the Manufactured Home, Adjacent Structures and personal effects.
Optional coverage, covered losses under $2,500 no depreciation is considered when settling a claim. Covered losses over $2500 are initially paid on an actual cash value basis (replacement cost less depreciation) until repairs are complete or replacement has occurred. Once the damaged property is repaired or replaced, the invoices or receipts should be sent to us for reimbursement up to the recoverable depreciation amount.

The another company is Foremost insurance and their quote did not say much. All is said was replacement partials on mobile home and Mobile Home Comprehensive coverage $950 $17000. What that mean and which is better?
0