Yesterday I bought car. It has road tax, MOT and car insurance (for previous owner's).?

Today I wanted to do car insurance for my name. But when I was driving my new car, I slipped out into the ditch. The weaher was very wet. It was a single-car accident. I'm right, but who helped me called the police and I gave my details. 30 minutes later our recovery transferred my car. Mean time the police was... show more Today I wanted to do car insurance for my name. But when I was driving my new car, I slipped out into the ditch. The weaher was very wet. It was a single-car accident. I'm right, but who helped me called the police and I gave my details. 30 minutes later our recovery transferred my car. Mean time the police was looking for the previous owner.
I don't know now, what can I do, because the police know my details, my address. When I bought a car, it had everything perfect. I'm sure, and I don't want to have a problem for previous owner.
Can you help me somebody, what I need to do now? I think I will get penalty and i don't have claim.
Thank you for every answer!!!

I live in UK.