I love chemistry, but I'm clumsy in lab work. Should I study chemistry at university?

I'm a 17 years old highschool student who loves chemistry. I have the best marks in my whole class and I would really like to study chemistry or pharmacy. My highschool has well equiped labs, which is not easily found among schools in my country. My problem is that I'm sometimes really clumsy and not... show more I'm a 17 years old highschool student who loves chemistry. I have the best marks in my whole class and I would really like to study chemistry or pharmacy. My highschool has well equiped labs, which is not easily found among schools in my country. My problem is that I'm sometimes really clumsy and not concentrate enough when it comes to lab work, especially when I feel some kind of "time pressure". I understand the theory of every experiment that we do. Lab work in my school looks like this: each student does different experiment and he/she has papers where the experiment is described. Every week we do new experiment. Whenever I heard that some experiment is bit difficult to do in 90 minutes, I try to do it fast as possible and then I'm not doing it with precission, because I'm afraid of not finishing it on time. Once, i l left the test tune open while i was heating something inside of it and oxygen was produced and I had to calculate the volume of it but I left the test tube open.
But, on the other hand, those experiments that we do seems kinda old and I think that they are not used in industry anymore. Once while I was talking to my grandad (who used to be teach chemistry at uni) about one experiment that I was doing, he told me that method of measuring molar mass used to be old when he was a student. I have a feeling like that those experiment are not used anymore and their role is to train student to be careful and concentrated while doing it.
All in all, I wouldn't like to be stopped from studying chem at uni just because of my fear and clumsyness. I'm going to do a project in physics next year with a friend from my class who is also interested in science and I hope that I'll get rid of the fear.
Thanks in advance.
Update: # Chem team I'm usually not clumsy in some other circumstances. For example, I'm good at sports. You mentioned racquetball (I didn't know what is that until I checked it at Google ). Well, I'm good at basketball, table tennis, etc. Furthermore, when I was younger, I used climb trees all the time... show more # Chem team
I'm usually not clumsy in some other circumstances. For example, I'm good at sports. You mentioned racquetball (I didn't know what is that until I checked it at Google ). Well, I'm good at basketball, table tennis, etc. Furthermore, when I was younger, I used climb trees all the time and I never fell if it. Also, I learnt to walk earlier than other babies and I didn't fall as often as other kids. In addition, I remember few occasions in last few months when i caught the falling object that fell of a table. Taking all this in a count I would say that I'm bit clumsy in the lab because of the pressure and lack of concentration, especially when I have to concentrate at many things in a same time. When I'm under pressure, I do not do things precisely, because I just think of getting rid of the pressure in my head caused by the fact that I have to do it in 90 minutes.
For example, I sometimes forget to add something somewhere when I'm under pressu