Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

What do you think of the Vice Ganda-Jessica Soho issue?

Do you think the issue is overblown? Or is it a valid one? What are your thoughts? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I thought the rape joke Vice Ganda has said in his concert went to far a little bit and an apology must be mandatory to do whether he intentionally or unintentionally uttered that words. As for your question, the issue is kinda overrated and needs to be forgotten, move on and get over it. Both sides have been settled down and both moved on; Vice apologized to Soho and Soho acknowledged it so 'people' that are still affected by this issue must do the same.

Source(s): Opinion. I guess I answered your question correctly and cleanly. Mahirap na, baka ma Jessica Soho pa ako. haha :3

I have only seen vice Ganda on yahoo. Never on tv or magazine. Sorry there's no tfc in China, but Jessica Soho is a very respected journalist. Why make fun of others just for the sake of being funny? Maybe he needs free publicity, that's just what I could think of.

Source(s): Just my opinion.
  • ?

I strongly believe that this is a wake up call for Vice Ganda. That he shouldn't be like that. He thinks that everyone can affirm to him in every time he crack jokes most especially when it is associated with someone. Dolphy was a very funny comedian, but he didn't and never included someone just to make fun.

And always remember that we should think before saying anything.. If it is not helpful, then I believe, I better shut my mouth up.. Hehe.

God bless, Pinoys! :)

it is a lesson to all tactless human being,ganda desrved to ask a public apology.

I agree sau Holloween..