Do you believe that you can Love someone without having had sex?

.

Someone i spoke to yesterday feels that you can only know Love if you have had sex with someone and i don't agree, i think Sex is part of the way you prove you Love someone,..... i can not have sex with someone unless i have Loving feelings for them to begin with.

What are you views On Love and Sex?

.

Nicky girl understands what i mean.

I think you can Love without sex....that is what im getting at more or less.

Best Answer

Yes, I fell in love without having sex.

• mark k

Yes I agree with you Venus you can love someone without having sex

Yes. I'm a heteroromantic asexual. The only loving I do is without sex. Love and sex are completely different things.

Of course you can love someone with out having sex . However I have to say that when in a committed relationship making love with your significant other plays a part in a healthy loving relationship . The physical act itself is something that brings two people closer hence the term making love . But one can be in a committed relationship / love someone and not have sex . But just having sex and making love are two different things .

I believe that you can love without having sex. Sex is just basically a bonus I guess so that you can show your love to your spouse but sometimes you don't need to show.

Source(s): me
  • Reg

too many people think that way......

They think that to have sex, is to make love....

BUT

without love........

all sex is

is

Lust

When you really LOVE someone, you love them... you love their personality; the way they smile at you; the way you feel when they are not near you....; the way you feel when you see them again!

Love is living for the good of someone else..... to give yourself to them without conditions....

Sex doesn't even come into it.....

Sex is the culmination of the emotional and spiritual need of another human being, who completes you.....

SEX without love .... is animal instinct; Lust; selfishness..... power for some......

It used to be that two people who loved each other would get married, and only then would their physical congress be enjoyed as a reward for being pure, and saving themselves for their true love.

Times have changed......

But to answer your question..... plainly - YES

Source(s): 75 yrs on the planet - not always an old guy - married to a beautiful girl for forty-seven years...
  • V12

Yes . that's how I'm in love . I haven't touched her but she's the love of my life . nothing is going to happen either til we get married and become a family . I have saved myself for the right person . besides , no one's born an experienced sex machine .

Of course you can , but it takes great deal , sex is a part of love , not everything , if both has mind control and will power then can be like that , but still its very very tough ,since gender attractions is inevitable ...

Yes

Yes

Love is an emotional bond,sex can give the feeling of fulfillment,

but is only the desire to love and only one element of the emotion,

Love without sex is perhaps true love proven.