Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 7 years ago

IVE面試英文自我介紹

請問能否幫我轉為比較common同岩語法既英文?

My name is XXX ,My family has XXX people. We live in XXX .

I am quite reserved but I value friendship. Therefore, I’ve got many close friends.

I think I am somewhat on the shy side.

I have been a cooperative and obedient student in my teachers’eyes.

In a traditional school, I only completed XXX because I meet some bad friends in those years

so that thing let me unmotivated but now I am studying XXX .

I was able to learn under pressure,for example:a majority of student can't complete XXX .

However, I persist in the end.

In the future, I hope I can become a good student good employee

This is the end of my introduction.Thanks for listening.

原意:

你好,我叫XXX,英文名叫XXX,屋企成員有XXX,住緊公屋,但係我唔會氣餒,咁我目前就讀緊XXX

咁我傳統中學只係讀到XXX,因為當時年少無知,無心向學加上結識到一班損友所以渾渾噩噩咁過左幾年,直至到我意識到唔可以再

咁過日子,所以我決定無輪遇到d咩阻力都要追返d學歷,再回饋社會

我性格比較慢熱,不過我一旦投入左個目標,就會做到最好去達成我既目標

係未來,我將會完成我既學業,然後投身社會賺取資金,再實現我既XXX

但係英文實在有限公司,求指導

Rating
    Favorite Answer

----The Ivy comment with common correct Grammar in English:-----

--------Hello, my name is xxx.Eng name is xxx. I have xxx people in my family and we live in public housing;but I won't be discouraged

--------I am quite reserved but I valued friendship,therefore I've got many close friends. I am somewhat on the shy side. I've been a cooperative and obedient student in my teachers' eyes.

--------In a traditional school, I only completed xxx;because I have met some bad friends in those years so that things let me unmotivated without much usefulness in society after several years until I realized that I can't live like that in society. So I have decided to catch up with my studies in school through whatever resistance,and then to return to compliment to the community.

-------But I am currently studying in xxx. I was able to learn under pressure eg:- a majority of students can't complete xxx. However , I persist in the end and hence is the only one succeeded !

-------My character is slow heat-up, but once I set a target,I will do my best to achieve my goal. Next I will complete my studies as a good student;then join the community for a job under a good employer to earn the money; then to succeed my dream xxx. This is the end of my Introduction. Thanks for your listening and attention !(240 words.)