Reply complaint letter

Please help me to reply the following complaint letter. Thank you. Ladies and Gentlemen, I wanted to pay for the business class from HKG to SIN on 30.03.2013. The lady at the check-in at XX airline told me that they could not get me only upgrade for the route HKG-SIN, but must also upgrade for the route... show more Please help me to reply the following complaint letter. Thank you.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I wanted to pay for the business class from HKG to SIN on 30.03.2013. The lady at the check-in at XX airline told me that they could not get me only upgrade for the route HKG-SIN, but must also upgrade for the route SIN-BKK, since it is for both flights at the same ticket. For the route HKG-SIN everything went smoothly and I flew business.

On 02.04.2013, I arrived at the airport in Singapore, a rude awakening:
- On the XX Airline check-in I was told that there was no upgrade message noted in the system, and that they might let me just fly in Economy.
- The man on theXX Airline check-in was still trying to resolve the issue locally with Singapore Airlines, but unfortunately without success, and I flew to Bangkok by Economy.
Could you please explain to me what's wrong?

I'm a frequent flyer and in the past was a big fan of XX Airlines - after this disappointment, but of course this has changed dramatically!

I ask for
- Your opinion no later than Tuesday 15 Apr 2013
- The credit status and award miles for the route SIN-BKK in business class on my XX account
- Refund of ticket amount difference between economy and business class for the route SIN-BKK
- A reasonable allowance

Best regards / Sincerely,