So I can apply for FAFSA regardless of my status? What about Dream Act?
- GaryLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
AB 540 and financial aids are totally unrelated.
1. If you are a qualified person, you are eligible for in-state tuition under AB 540.
2. Financial aids are provided to lawful permanent residents and citizen, regardless their state residency status.
2013-05-30 10:06:51 補充：
1. No. You completely misunderstand what I am saying.
Financial aids - U.S. legal residents only;
AB 540 - anyone qualified;
2013-05-30 10:07:47 補充：
2. No such thing as Dream Act - Dream Act is a proposed legislation but never passed.