Israel Vs russia war isnt that funny LOL?

Recently israel threatened to attack russian supplies for the rebels fighting against the assads regime.Well this is really funny and it looks like israel is digging it,s own grave.Even USA can,t intervene in russia,s matters the 2008 georgia conflict and the russian victory is the best example.It will be good if this war will happen so israel will be wiped from the face of earth.A f-ucking parasite country who caused too much damage to humanity and mankind.

Update:

@ question get your facts right son ) and go read about the capabilities of russian military.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not true, Israel announced that it knows what to do...

that could be "shutting the **** up and minding own business"

or "attempting to destroy the S300"

the second choice is as u said, digging their own grave...because Putin said that the S300 will be operated ONLY by Russian experts...so attacking those S300 means attacking Russia...i guess that's an idiotic move specially that the head of the US CIA personally came to Israel and told them clam the **** down and don't dare attacking Syria again...Russia is getting it's glory back after 20 years of weakness...it's all because of Al-Assad's struggling with the terrorists...

Russia owes Al-Assad for the rest of their lives...the war would've reached them if he didn't stop it in Syria...

anyway back to the main subject, why is Israel terrified about the S300? it's a defense system not an attack one...so unless they're planning on a new attack they should be careless...

IDK what Israel really sees good in a WW3...it would be the first country to vanish from existence...they are stupid as always, they **** themselves and wait for the US support to clean them up again

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

I hate to break it to you, but in the conflict you describe Russia would probably get their a** handed to them. In Israel there are no Russian winters, which is all that saved the USSR from the Nazis. Well, that and American lend-lease.... The Russia-Georgia War is apples and oranges. And why do you think the US had any desire to intervene in that conflict? Who cares?

@ Master Eagle: You don't know why Israel would have a problem with this "defensive" weapon? Uh, Russia themselves said they were canceling that deal, “for fear they could fall into the wrong hands and be used to attack civilian aircraft at Tel Aviv’s main airport." That's why. They're long range missiles. And the Middle East is pretty small....

• Gazza
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Israel attacking Russian ships would be an act of war. The Russian navy would crush the Israeli navy.

Apparently Russia are sending ships and subs from their Pacific fleet to be part of a fleet in the Mediterranean.

• 7 years ago

5 country's tried that before, Russia doesn't have the logistical abilities of the US so they cannot land 50,000 troops anywhere and support them, Israel will be fine, and how exactly have they done anything that you say they have in your final sentence?

EDIT

I do have my facts straight, the Russian military is nowhere near the level it was in the 70's. It has crappy logistics, and you cannot maintain a war that is with a country not sharing a border without good logistics.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Putin is very manipulative and deceptive. He will invade Israel then together with his allies in the the middle east, they will control that part of the word. Maybe Putin sees President Obama as "not a very strong leader". If that happens, I fear for our troops who are still in Iraq. And what will happen to the US if Putin and his allies will take control of the oil in the middle east? I hope I'm wrong on this scenario.

• 7 years ago

Israel has a big advantage Georgia didn't: not being contiguous. And if the Russians perform like they did in Georgia, they'd lose.

But, keep trolling.

Source(s): Active-duty Navy
  • 7 years ago

This is hard

if russia will attack israel

russia and the 50+ country will eliminate israel and the half of the world will destroy

but israel is killing people

so can you leave your mum,son,daughter,father,cousin,or uncle die

so the Palestinian people defend their lands and families

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

hate to tell you this but Israel isn't going anywhere and when war does break out and the armies meet in the valley of Armageddon, Israel will destroy them.

• 6 years ago

Yeah, we all know what happens to Russia when they attack Israel. .. ezekiel 38...Let's jus say it doesn't end well for Russia, Iran, Egypt, or Turkey

• Curt
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Really? All I got out of that was your anti-Semite.

It's so good to see that Adolf Hitler's ideology is alive and kicking.

You can put on your SS uniform now.

Sieg Heil Sieg Heil!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.