Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

How good is Dwyane wade?

How good would Dwyane wade be if lebron did not play for the heat and he is 100% healthy and not playing on one knee?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dwayne Wade was once as good or even better than Lebron. Known as Flash, in his prime he attacks the basket relentlessly. His explosiveness is what made him a superstar. In his physical best, he was scoring like 27, 28 and even 30 and was 2009 scoring champ. He together with old Shaq gave Miami its first championship. A 100 percent Wade with this line up minus Lebron with a good center, let's say Marc Gasol or Tyson Chandler would be a championship team. So much attention on Lebron but Wade in his prime was a great player that proved he can lead a team to a championship. His performance in 2006 against Dallas rank as one of the very best all time racking up almost 35 points per game that earned him finals MVP. First player in NBA history to accumulate at least 2,000 points, 500 assists, 100 steals, and 100 blocks. Even on the decline and with all the injuries, D Wade is still top 5 in my eyes.

• 8 years ago

He is a mid range off the dribble shooter and can penetrate really well. However I think this is wade's last good season meaning like 20ppg.

The major difference between lebron and wade is the strength, lebron is three times as strong as wade ever was and lebron's defense.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

regrettably, Lebron is Stern's little one to boot by using fact the media shops, and that they're going to vote him by using fact the league's MVP this season. all he has to do is look 70 cases for video games in the extensive-unfold season. yet i'm satisfied that Wade isn't getting this style of hype. he earns what he receives and being the underdog continually, its greater enjoyable to be sure him beat Kobe and Lebron.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

If so,he would be good as KD,KB,LBJ

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.