My dad hates me alone for being gay but he is getting worse and im getting sick of life :( help?

I have asked this before but he has got worse so he found out I as gay 7 months ago by going through my FB messages and seeing me talk to this guy I was on and off with at the time.. im 13 btw. so when he first found out he was saying "I didn't make a son to be gay, hell i believe gays don't go to... show more I have asked this before but he has got worse so he found out I as gay 7 months ago by going through my FB messages and seeing me talk to this guy I was on and off with at the time.. im 13 btw. so when he first found out he was saying "I didn't make a son to be gay, hell i believe gays don't go to heaven" and took my phone for "trust" purposes and computer. so then he saw the nudes my bf.. which i was trying to get away from made me send.. i didn't want TO! and my dad keeps telling everyone i put nudes of myself online!!!! when it was only in private messages with 1 person.. who was MY AGE! and like i said i dint want to send them so ever since then its gay jokes.. "your hair looks gay, maybe if you had pictures of little girls on your phone you would still have it... why are you tired all the time? what are you doing drugs because your gay? stop leaving towels around.. ill bring a black light to your room because i know you jerk off.. oh why are you on the computer? talking to some 40 year old rapist? and every time i defend myself its.. "GIVE YOUR FATHER respect!! " and he says "well i don't trust you" and anymore i just say "screw your trust".. so bassicly for 3 months he didn't let me talk to any of my family.. so he is still holding my phone which my grandmother keeps trying to get from him she just says "it is what it is its the past" "you need to accept him" etc.. and my dad and my aunt are teaming up on me for being gay and my 17 year old cousin came out for a lesbian.. and my aunt sent her to boarding school.. me and my dad had a "okay" relationship before he knew but now i hate him... not even joking.. all my frineds at school know who i am and accept me and hate my dad.. idk what to do.. hell id be happy if my dad loves his life and gives my phone back and we live our lives.. but that's not happening.. he sits at work in the air force and plays on it.. **** YOU TO DAD>> so i go to my grandmothers every weekend she said she is just shutting my iphone off my dad has and is buying me another one.. my family is at war and i get away from my dad in 6 days to have the summer at my grandmothers... but i need MY PHONE the one i paid for back.. and i just want me and my dad to be at peace.. and OH yeah we tried talking it turns into arguments