How to get an Emotional Support Animal into a Condo Association that does not allow pets?

I just moved in to a condo where the association does not allow pets. I didn't write on the lease that i had any pets and my cat has stayed with my mother. I have been seeing a doctor for the last year about my depression, anxiety, and sleeping disorders. A year ago i attempted to commit suicide because i... show more I just moved in to a condo where the association does not allow pets. I didn't write on the lease that i had any pets and my cat has stayed with my mother.

I have been seeing a doctor for the last year about my depression, anxiety, and sleeping disorders. A year ago i attempted to commit suicide because i was severely depressed. I was Baker Acted and I then decided to follow a medical treatment plan. I now take anti-depressants and anti-anxiety/sleeping medication.

I am wondering if my cat can be legally considered as an Emotional Support Animal (ESA) so that the association will allow my cat to live here. I understand that my doctor would have to write a prescription for an emotional support animal. I just got her spayed a long with vaccines a few weeks ago. I've read that writing a resume for your pet and getting letters from your neighbors saying that the pet does not bother them can be helpful. But I am wondering what else might be involved, and also if it is worth it to try.

I've written down sections about pets from my lease agreement and from the condo association rules and regulations:

RESIDENTIAL LEASE AND RENTAL AGREEMENT (Managed Properties)
34) PETS. Pets are permitted only with consent of the property manager. Pets are limited to dogs, cats, and fish. No other types of pets are permitted on the premises! No exotic animals are permitted. A formal pet application must be submitted to and approved by the property manager. When approved, a non-refundable fee of $_____________ (total regardless of number of pets) is owed immediately to property manager prior to pet being placed on premises. In addition, you are required to obtain renters insurance that does not contain an animal liability exclusion.

CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION RULES AND REGULATIONS
23. PETS:
No pets shall be allowed unless said pets are particularly as to each Unit Owner, permitted in writing by the Association. Said permission shall be revocable 3 days after any date that the Board of Directors declares a pet to be a nuisance. Tenants are not allowed to have pets, existing tenants (tenants who moved in PRIOR to December 1, 2011) with pets will be grandfathered in until the lease is terminated or the pet dies.

I miss my girl, she has helped me tremendously throughout my rehabilitation process. Depressive moods and stresses/anxieties could be much more easily manageable with her companionship. I am 22 years old and this is my first real experience living fully on my own. It is stressful and I just wish she were here with me.
Update: I do not care if there is a deposit to be made. I would pay for a deposit and anything else that may be required to have an animal here. I am not in any way trying to make a mockery of any disabilities or just trying to get away with anything. I don't even understand how you can respond to my question with such... show more I do not care if there is a deposit to be made. I would pay for a deposit and anything else that may be required to have an animal here. I am not in any way trying to make a mockery of any disabilities or just trying to get away with anything. I don't even understand how you can respond to my question with such absurdities.
Update 2: There is a difference between a service animal and an emotional support animal.
http://servicedogcentral.org/content/faq/59

Also something else I was looking at about ESAs
http://www.petsincondos.org/legal.htm