do you see yourself working at Subway as a sandwich artist someday :^)?

omg, can you imagine all the masterpieces you'll make, and you'll get paid cash money $_$ too!

OMG! midheaven?

do you meet the qualifications?

The Sandwich Artists performs a variety of duties relating to QSR restaurant-style service including greeting and serving customers, cold & hot food preparation, stocking counters and steam table, maintaining sanitation standards, and light paperwork. Responsible customer service is a major component of this position.

Tasks and Competencies:

Checks supplies in counter area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.

Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the front-of-the-house including all tables, floors, windows, and beverage station, restroom, etc.

Greets customers and takes their orders - use cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill - collects payment from guest and make change.

Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, company police & procedures.

Collects cash, checks, or charge payment from guest. Makes change for cash transaction, verifies identification for

verifies identification for checks and prepares charge vouchers for credit card purchases.

Counts money, checks, and charge payments in cash drawer at end of shifts.

Complete cold & hot food preparation assignments neatly, accurately, and in a timely fashion.

Maintains proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food and clean-up.

Keep display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service as assigned.

Maintains professional appearance at all times, clean and well groomed as per standards. Displays a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assignments.

Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with customers.

Favorite Answer

Was there for more than a year. I loved it i got sooo happy when i made something that looked almost as good as the ones on TV. Lol

Source(s): Pisces

lmao alot of enthusiasm! I worked there for like a month I couldn't stand it. I don't judge or bad mouth anyone who has a job similar at the end of the day you do what needs to be done. I couldn't stand it because I like to be challengedd, hate routine, want a title and making some good money. To me I could careless if bob didn't get the dream sandwich and is foaming at the mouth yelling about it, to me its more comical I don't take it seriously which pisses the ppl who make it their life do.

• Castle

No. I'm not a fan of working in the food industry but I'm a fan of eating food, just not every kind of food. Reminds me when you were talking about McDonalds lol.

Source(s): Sagittarius MC
  • ­

I actually worked there for a bit when I was younger. I can tell you, it's a bit of an annoying and boring job. And not really a fan of the food lol.

Source(s): Aries mc

I always just want a coffee and cookie. What's the problem with this?

No.