What is your opinion on the whole "swag" "yolo" group of people around right now?

I am trying not to be biased either way, but I really would like to know everyone's opinion on it. Whether it is ridiculously stupid, or a proper expression of one's self.

Favorite Answer

Everything is changing now. It appears weird to me but I guess its just a way of self expression now.

.................................................................

P.S: you just answered my question! I need to talk to you. can you give me your email? i am not a stalker :p don't worry

Source(s): me

I'm only a couple of years older than the people who started this. They can all be thrown in a pit and fight to the death.

• Fred

All I can say is that they're in for a big surprise. More annoying still is that they'll ask my generation to bail them out.

I think words like that are stupid bcuz for one they sound stupid and two neither one if those words exist

Cultural Marxist scum, all of them.