Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 8 years ago

How much for a tourist visa to lagos Nigeria?

Trying 2 find out how much it will cost me 2 get a visa 2 lagos Nigeria for a 6 week stay?

I have been to nigeria twice now for strictly pleasure. It cost me about $185 for the visa. I had a friend write me an invitation letter but I'm not sure if that is required. While I was there I stayed with friends (nigerian Americans). I always had a trusted friend nearby. I never went anywhere alone. Beware of people trying to charge you double and even triple amounts for things just because you are american. I am also white and so I was a target for getting ripped off. But my friends never let them do it to me

In case you are travelling with a Canadian Passport you need to acquire a visa previous to arrival.. Failure to take action will outcome in a nice of up to $2,000USD. You need to also hold onward or return records to show you're exiting the country.

Hello, According to me pay for visiting visa minimum USD135, but it also depends on what type of visiting visa you want.

like as- General visitor

Family visitor

business visitor and also how many days you want to go 6month, 1 year.....

there are many categories for visiting visa. check the online you get all info regarding the visa.