Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAustraliaMelbourne · 7 years ago

Can you live in Melbourne, Victoria off of $50,000 per year?

After the $50,000 is taxed (no stamp duty tax), would a single person be able to live in the North or East, or basically a walk-able distance to a hospital? Hint: I plan on pursuing a medical career so walking distance is quite important so I don't have to spend money on a tram or anything. I'm pollo-pescatarian and I'm picky about my clothes (I don't buy much clothes as a result of it), and im not huge on fancy stuff. Anyways, I plan to be more of a work, gym, and outside person than a inside person so I don't need much furniture either, haha. I hope to rent a studio or 1 bedroom apartment that has a study area and enough room for a queen size bed. So all I need is small and convenient and average food prices.

I'm not exactly for sure what I'll pursue but it'll most likely be one of the following:

Registered Nurse

Pediatrician

Occupational Therapy

Favorite Answer

Okaaaaay...so let's get this straight .You aren't qualified at anything yet & are already planning your accommodation near a hospital ?

You don't think you are a little bit ahead of the game ? Just in case I've misunderstood you , yes a single person of sober habits & living an uncomplicated , simple life can easily manage on $ 50 k pa

Source(s): J..

If you want a truly intriguing town to pay your holiday then this city is Melbourne, discover this city with hotelbye . One of many prime tourist attractions in Melbourne is the Royal Botanic Gardens. Recognized in 1846, the Royal Botanic Gardens is scored as one of many best of the kind in the world. Covering a location of 40 hectares and with more than 50,000 crops, including several unusual species, the gardens are visited by 1.5 million people annually. Another place worth visited is Federation Square opened in 2002 to observe a century of federation. The ultra-modern design of start and shut spots juxtaposes the bordering Victorian architectural buildings. That place may hosting more than 2,000 functions annually, tourists will generally find activity in the key outside performance space and close indoor venues. Federation Square also properties the Ian Potter Gallery specialized in Australian art and the Australian Centre for the Moving Image.

Havent made mind up yet but wanna get in to medical field,, single,, wanna find nice apartment near crown casino yehh dude thats perfect. $50 grand/yr sweet ;-)

the way you suggest easy living there but this sounds as if you are counting your chickens before they are even hatched also it will be many a year before earning that much so wake up to yourself and get a job & proper schooling too

Source(s): another start at the top artist oh well this way it hurts more when pride before a fall