Why do some white people look like black people even if they do not have any ancestry?

Like Rita Ora who is Albanian?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well Albanians aren't exactly the purest White Europeans. They have been mixing for ages with Turks and Arabs.

• 8 years ago

Actually many white people do have african ancestry. I read that according to DNA tests, about 30% of white people in the united states have at least 1 african ancestor. I;m sure many do in europe too.

• 8 years ago

You should give the people from section of (YAHOO!Answers,) a break with your personal racist questions and comments. It is not your personal responsibility to better humanity (by way of non-prejudice) but prayerfully for the love of good American people, we can have a common goal not to discriminate against people from different cultures. (RED,YELLOW,WHITE, or a color Undetermined).

I get free speech, (GREAT), WE all get racial sympathy for ones own kind.

But hatred for lack of education, and innuendo does not complement society at large.

DUMB B*****

Source(s): Sorry to use poor language, but even more It is even more exhausting to read this racist piss poor behavior. If people had a colored racist/rant internet site, it would be excuses for why racial circumstance. GO FIGURE.
  • 8 years ago

She is not pure white she has some middle eastern and black in her :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

She just does. I also think she puts on makeup to specifically look black. Leah Remini also does this.

• 8 years ago

shes not white so that doesn't make sense

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.