Why do some white people look like black people even if they do not have any ancestry?

Like Rita Ora who is Albanian?

Favorite Answer

Well Albanians aren't exactly the purest White Europeans. They have been mixing for ages with Turks and Arabs.

Actually many white people do have african ancestry. I read that according to DNA tests, about 30% of white people in the united states have at least 1 african ancestor. I;m sure many do in europe too.

You should give the people from section of (YAHOO!Answers,) a break with your personal racist questions and comments. It is not your personal responsibility to better humanity (by way of non-prejudice) but prayerfully for the love of good American people, we can have a common goal not to discriminate against people from different cultures. (RED,YELLOW,WHITE, or a color Undetermined).

I get free speech, (GREAT), WE all get racial sympathy for ones own kind.

But hatred for lack of education, and innuendo does not complement society at large.

DUMB B*****

Source(s): Sorry to use poor language, but even more It is even more exhausting to read this racist piss poor behavior. If people had a colored racist/rant internet site, it would be excuses for why racial circumstance. GO FIGURE.

She is not pure white she has some middle eastern and black in her :)

She just does. I also think she puts on makeup to specifically look black. Leah Remini also does this.

shes not white so that doesn't make sense