I always have wondered if Bloody Mary was real . Is Bloody Mary real?

Favorite Answer

She was Mary of England, daughter of Henry the VIIIth and Catherine of Aragon, eldest child of Henry. After the early death of Edward, Henry's son, under whom Protestantism flourished, the Catholic Mary ascended to the throne. She was betrothed to Phillip of Spain. At the time, under Protestant rule, recalcitrant Catholics in high places were sometimes executed, and under Catholic rule, the same thing happened to recalcitrant Protestants in high places. Neither period would deserve the epithet "bloody" if compared with what was going on in the rest of Europe. But since Protestantism became firmly established under Elizabeth (younger sister of Mary), it was Mary that got the nickname of "bloody Mary". One of the means of solidifying Protestantism, and of maintaining hostility to Catholic Spain was to play up the horrors under "Bloody Mary".

Obviously, a lot of myths have been developed since then, since it was popular to recount scary stories of Mary's reign.

There was a queen in Europe called Bloody Mary because of how many people she executed, so there was a person named Bloody Mary. But if you're talking about the horror story about the one that came from the dead then no. It's just a made up story to entertain people.

Yup, absolutely 100% real. I've had several, but I never really liked them myself. Vodka and tomato juice is just wrong.

Wait... are you talking about the mirror-witch you can summon by chanting her name? Oh yeah, sure that's real. Every bathroom ever constructed has a dead broad living in it, and she has to just sit there and wait to be summoned by a couple of giggling preteen girls. If no little girls come into the john and chant her name with the lights out (because who else would), tough nookies for Mary and better luck next century. Now seriously, how much sense does that make?

Interestingly, if you guzzle three pitchers of bloody mary and head into the bathroom after about ten minutes, you'll see all sorts of graphic and crazy stuff happen.

I wouldn't count on it because Bloody Mary's proofs of existance are the stories told by the folks and the so-called summoning of her so, I don't think she haunts bathroom mirrors. However, i wouldn't put my hopes too high because anything is possible

\

Well there are several diffent stories labour bloody Mary and many diffent ways of "summoning" her. I've done it with my friends a few times and they theory is that she will come and kill you but I've only seen shadows of her, not the real thing up close and all.

At one time ought to have been a real guy or woman some the place and in some term yet in actual actuality your chum is an fool and your no longer getting any smarter by believing them. sorry to sound impolite... yet in actual actuality harsh.

• ?

oh well looks who's here. obi wan conoli . never new the day would come .here to make another joke on a innocent user. ima put a thumbs down on you nickah.

• Lomax

Yeah - I saw her in South Pacific.