promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Hello, i live Gujarat, India and i have just finished my high school and i wanna get admission in mbbs?

i wanna get admission in mbbs at low cost. if i can get it in india than its the best and if i get it in foreign than i would'nt mind. is it good to study for mbbs in abroad i have heard about australia, china, ukraine, and russia please can anyone give me some info about it and what do i require and what are the costs etc etc

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't tell me you have graduated from high school and cannot even do a basic internet search, e.g. google "mbbs India." Get list of schools, check them out - admissions policies, application procedures, costs, etc. Should have done this well before graduating from high school to ensure you took all the prerequisite science & math courses.

How were your grades, class standing? Are you sure you are exceptionally intelligent, have a superior grounding in sciences & math, and have any hope of competing for a place in an mbbs school? No discernible signs in your post.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Katty
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

A medical degree in Australia costs over 16 million Indian rupees and you must return to India to complete it as you do not get an intern placement year.

Are you from a super rich family? Otherwise it ludicrous to do it here. You also need to be the #1 student in the school to even have a hope to get in.

• 4 years ago

Adjusting to life in India is genuinely no longer a difficulty in any respect. the educational opportunities in India are abundant, and you could desire to do lots right here. It extremely relies upon the place in India you will learn, so i might propose you to p.c.. the splendid place - like the metro cities, then living there may well be large.

• 7 years ago

For medicine/engineering admissions in contact me in abraham_jan15@hotmail.com . I can provide you admissions at bearable fees

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

go to bangladesh for cheap mbbs

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Are you ready to take admission in bangalore?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.