Fun challenges me and my friend could do?

Me and my friend are home alone and really bored. We need fun ones.. Like the flour challenge. Just really good ideas will help please :-)

67 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Alexxx I'm Aliceeeee nice to meet you.

I'm bored but i aaven't got a friend :P

Chubby Bunny! (marsh mellows)

- The Salt and Ice Challenge (Put salt on your hand and put an ice cube on it. It burns!)

- Blindfold Cotton Ball Challenge (Put a blindfold on, get a big spoon and a bowl of cotton balls. Hold a paper/plastic plate on your head and try to pick up cotton balls with the spoon and try to put them on the plate! Super fun, easy and hilarious.)

- Theres always the good old cinnamon challenge too

- Baby food challenge (This is super gross but fun. Wear a blindfold and get a partner to feed you baby food and you must guess what type it is.)

- Cracker Challenge (Try to eat 5 crackers in under a minute)

- Banana and sprite challenge (I'm pretty sure for this one, you eat a banana and drink sprite right after. THis is supposed to make you throw up or something, so you must try not to haha.)

- Warheads challenge (try to eat as many warheads as you can. Super gross but seems fun !)

- I'm sure theres more out there, just youtube it and im sure some funny results will come up.

Source(s): LOL xx
  • 3 years ago

Fun Challenges

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

If you are here in 2016,

Cinnamon Challenge:

Cook-a-meal Challenge

Death by Butter Challenge

Drinking Challenge

Extreme Saltine Challenge

Fast Food Challenge

Flour Challenge

Gallon Milk Challenge

Ghost Pepper Challenge

Ginger Challenge

Habanero Challenge

Hamburger Challenge

Hot Pepper Challenge

Ketchup Challenge

Korean Spicy Noodle Challenge

Lemon Challenge

Lime Challenge

Marmite Challenge

Oreo Challenge

Pepper Challenge

• 3 years ago

Challenges To Do

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Bff challenge

Tin can challenge

Chilli Challenge

Smoothie Challenge

Chubby Bunny

Baby food challenge

Banana and sprite

Bean Boozled

Salt and Ice

Cinnamon Challenge

Blindfold Cotton Ball

Whats in my mouth/hand

Guess the body part

Try not to laugh

• 4 years ago

I like your challenge ideas :-)

We thinking about to make a mobile game, where you can play a challenge vs friends

Something like the loser treats others to a beer

Does anyone here have a challenge idea for me ?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The tin can challenge- remove the labels from some cans (some nice and some not so nice) and the play a kind of Russian roulette with the cans

The blindfolded drawing where one person is blindfolded and the other person instructs them on what to draw! Can make some funny pictures!

The bananas and sprite challenge, where you eat two bananas and down a litre of sprite

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

If you intend to produce gorgeous pad portraits like a master without decades of trials and mistakes then you require Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery guide from here https://tr.im/TE9tP .

Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery, developed by Christopher Sia, is a pen drawing program that may give you: picture drawing workouts, instructions and knowledge.

The Realistic Pencil Portrait Mastery is very useful manual with 208 pages with photos, and 605 pictures with obvious explanations so you can understand most of the strategies of pen portrait.

• 5 years ago

Here's one you and a friend could do;

Drinking challenge,

Fill a cup of water then put the top rim on your top lip, tip your head as if you was doing a forward roll then see who can drink it the fastest (water will come out your nose )

• 5 years ago

you can do these challenges:

1.chubby bunny chalenge(see how many marshmallows you can fit in you mouth)

2.best friend tag( ask questions to your best friend and if they get it wrong, smash whipped cream on them)

3.smoothie challenge(have good ingredients and bad ones,write them on folded tiny papers,then see how your smoothie turns out)

4.cookie challenge( start off with a cookie on your forehead then try to get it in your mouth without touching it)

5.whats in your hand challenge( your partner gives you something, then you have to guess what it is by feeling it, and your not allowed to look at what it is.)

6. 7 second challenge(your partner tells you something to do,but you have to do it in 7 secs.you can use points to see who will win)

7.animal challenge(your partner has to make an animals sound,then you have to guess which animal it is)

8.bean boozled challenge(to different jelly beans that look the same but don t taste the same.one good one and one bad one.you can play alone or in a pair,or a group)

hope this helped anyone:)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.