Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Muslims: what do you think of these haters?

There are haters everywhere in YA, who hate Islam. What do you think about them? And before answering, i have to say, no hate comments. If there is a Muslim-hater here thinking of answering this GTFO.

@Agnostic Polytheist :)

@Silence Dogood Terrorsists are found in every religion. We have to get an AK-47 and kill all terrorists in our religion so you don't hate us? We dont give people a reason to hate us. It's the terrorists that do. So people should hate the terrorists, but instead they hate all of us.

• ---
    Best Answer

Nothing really.

Anyone who has actually read the Quran and Hadiths is going to hate Islam.

Islam teaches hate and violence.

Islam teaches that women are lesser beings than men, and need men to "discipline" them.

Islam is a false religion, based on false premises, and mainly only appeals to the poor and ignorant.

What kind of people react so violently to a cartoon, fagawdsakes?

The only explanation possible is that Muslims are mentally unbalanced.

I live in a predominantly Christian area, thank God...but if I lived in a place where there were many Muslims, I would be terrified, to say the least.

Source(s): Uncommon Sense

Muslims give the world reason to hate Islam, no one else. You want to stop people hating Islam? Then speak against the extremists in your religion.

"@Silence Dogood Terrorsists are found in every religion."

-Yes, but most of them are muslim. The only non-muslim I'd call a terrorist is Tim McVeigh. Can you name any others? Nearly all are muslim. Hell, most of the deaths in Iraq are muslims killing other muslims. IEDs. Boston Marathon bombings muslims. London attacks and bombings - MUSLIMS. Gay bashings rising in Amsterdam- muslim immigrants. Russia school attack, muslims.

Hint - Sandy Hook shooting was NOT a terror attack, it was an insane person who murdered kids in a terrible attack, but it was not terrorism.

Here's a list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamic_terro...

"We have to get an AK-47 and kill all terrorists in our religion so you don't hate us?"

-No, but you can't just say "ohh there's nothing wrong with Islam, it's the media giving people a bad impression of muslims". No, it's extremists giving people a bad impression. They get those ideas from things in the Koran and hadiths. There is something wrong with islam. It needs to modernize. Honor killings need to stop. I don't hate all muslims. I'm gay and I've dated a muslim guy, but his parents were stuck in 1096 C.E.

"So people should hate the terrorists, but instead they hate all of us."

-Look, I hate WBC, or any extremists really. It just seems Islam has more extremists than any other religion. When polls of muslims say over 65% of muslims support suicide bombings, people are going to be wary of muslims. There is something wrong with a religion when 65% of its' followers say this is justified.

"I can understand the hatred because this religion, Islam, is in fact better than any other religion. It's value of teach is above every religion. Also because several muslims in this world put up their fight against their oppressor by violence activity classified as terrorism. "

-See asker, this guy right here says it himself - he thinks islamic terrorists are justified and what they do isn't actually terrorism. What a f*cking disgusting barbaric religion.

" Timmy Mcv was a small time terrorist but he did not hate America not did he say "his god told him to do it!""

-It was still a terrorist attack and yes he did hate America, whereas something like Sandy Hook is not.

Source(s): Please, give me an example of all these non-muslim terrorists other than Richard Jewel and Tim McVeigh. I bet I can list more muslims terrorists. "So people should hate the terrorists, but instead they hate all of us." -I do, it's just over 90% of them are muslim so it seems like I hate muslims.
  • Doong

I can understand the hatred because this religion, Islam, is in fact better than any other religion. It's value of teach is above every religion. Also because several muslims in this world put up their fight against their oppressor by violence activity classified as terrorism.

In case the haters are atheists, no wonder, they hate other religions as well :)

So this hatred is somewhat expected. :)

So what your pronouncing is that when you consider that Muslims died within the towers too, they will have to be equipped to build a mosque at floor zero? So if a murderer slaughters your household in an automobile bomb (and certainly one of his pals dies within the explosion too), your pleased with him relocating in next door to you? The Mosque at ground zero is inappropriate! Out of the entire areas to build in new york, whats the intrinsic worth for Muslims to have it there?

Well, as humble servant said: "nothing really"

I don't agree, they don't agree, what am I supposed to do about it?

They will be unhappy all their lives if they have to criticize everyone. I am not Muslim, I am here because ya'll are nice. :)

We love islam bcoz it is the religion of peace if they hate let them bcoz allah wil take revenge. if we wil do v wil b given punishment

I'm not a hater. I don't love hate.

I hate hate.