Can you sync a fitbit device (i.e. the zip) with a kindle fire?

I am interested in purchasing this fitbit device, but I'm a little off-put at the possibility of not being able to sync with my mobile devices. I currently have a windows phone (htc 8x) and as of right now, the only fitbit apps available are second party clients. I understand that fitbit is now able to sync with android devices, so I'm really hoping my kindle fire is compatible. Does anyone know?

Favorite Answer

There's FitBit app on the Kindle Fire, but seems people meet problem on syncing right now. See here for some user reviews, they hope the problem can get fixed soon:

http://budurl.com/FitbitOnKindle

So you can check those latest reviews from time to time, to see if problem on syncing is fixed.

How To Sync Fitbit Zip

Reading the publication instead of watching the movie is the ultimate way to see what the author intended. Reading uses your creativity, hones your reading skills, and can increase your vocabulary

Watching tv is easier but I love reading books more

Not the regular fire, only the HD model. Even then, it isn't running a full Android OS.