So, what I'm getting from atheists seems to be that they wish to force their beliefs on Christians, right?

Atheists will agree that Christians have the same right to their own opinions as anyone else...and that they have the right to free speech, same as everyone else. But they don't want Christians to speak out loud about any opinions that they may have that are not in agreement with their own. Of course, I get... show more Atheists will agree that Christians have the same right to their own opinions as anyone else...and that they have the right to free speech, same as everyone else.
But they don't want Christians to speak out loud about any opinions that they may have that are not in agreement with their own.
Of course, I get that atheists are getting tired of hearing about how they are all gonna "roast in hell"...but if Christians actually believe that,(and some do), shouldn't they be trying to warn people before it is too late? I mean, if I were heading into a disaster, I'm sure I'd want someone to tell me, before I got hurt, even if that someone were an atheist...
They will agree that Christians have the same right to believe as they choose as anyone else. But they must keep quiet about their beliefs, and not tell anyone else, is that right? They may believe in prayer all they want...they just can't actually pray where anyone might see them or hear them do it.
God...excuse me...Atheos forbid that they may want their children to be told that there even MIGHT be an Intelligent Designer behind the universe, because, somehow, that "violates science"...
They will agree that Christians have the same right to vote on issues that concern them as anyone else has....as long as they don't vote against anything they might want. A Christian may believe to the core of his being that abortion is murder, but he must not vote to curtail it in any way. He may believe with all of his heart and soul that homosexuality is a sin, but he must not vote against "gay marriage", because that would be violating someone else's "rights"?

Perhaps I am missing something, here...but it is beginning to sound to me a bit as if it might be Atherists who are trying to shove their beliefs down Christian throats, rather than the other way 'round.
Please, explain??