Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

3 day period? Pregnant?

Hi! I recently was supposed to have my period which is normally about 6 days, but it lasted about 2 and a half. It was heavy and normal in the beginning but i didnt have cramps and it was gone by the end of the 3 day.. Could this be implantation bleeding?

Also, I am in a happy relationship so im not worried about having a baby, but about a month ago, I made a really stupid mistake that he knows about, but i got really drunk with an old friend, just a friend, and he ended up having sex. This was about 5 weeks ago and ive even had my period since then. If it was indeed implantation bleeding, is there a chance it could be his or no since its been so long and i had a normal period afterwards?

Favorite Answer

A human conceptus is too small for a person to see. When something that small attaches to a surface like that of the uterus, the amount of bleeding would be minuscule. The spotting that would come from such an event would be pretty negligible. Also, it would happen about 5 to 7 days after the conception occurred.

What you have had is almost certainly your period.

Given the timeline of your indiscretion, I would say that if you were to find out you were pregnant it is unlikely that the father would have been your old friend - it is too long ago already, etc. If the issue were to become critical somehow, a paternity test is easy to do these days and would settle everything definitively.

Good luck,

HTH.

Source(s): My education.

it particularly is unusual yet now no longer impossible. you're in a position to have the means to desire to've ovulated late for some reason, and ended up pregnant. you may take a attempt 2 weeks after intercourse so as that could desire to be springing up particularly rapidly. as quickly as you're each and every week and a a million/2 late on your era, you in all probability ovulated particularly late on your cycle for some reason and function been given pregnant. you will might desire to attend some greater beneficial days to purpose and hit upon out, yet stable achievement!