My girlfriend is MtF pre-op transsexual could I still get pregnant if we have sex together no contraceptives?

My girlfriend is a pre-operation male to female transsexual so she still has her penis and her testicles but she's been on hormones for 2 years now so is that long enough to make sterile so that she and I can have sex together without contraceptives so I don't get unwanted pregnancies? Personally I prefer to have sex without condoms if I can because I like the feeling of the natural texture of the penis rubbing against my vaginal walls and my anus with nothing in between..

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Richard is a dumbass. If she can still ejaculate then yes, there is the chance you can get pregnant. But if you want there are devices, such as mirena, that work as a longer term contraceptive. I would look into it.

Source(s): I'm trans.
  • 8 years ago

The fact that she can still get an erection suggests she is probably not fully sterile! Even if she could no longer get an erection there would always be a small possibility until transformation is complete.

• 8 years ago

I wouldn't think so, although you would probably want to consult with an expert to be sure.

And @ Michael: It's mostly people like you :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No. Shes on hormones. NOPE no pregnancy.

Source(s): Dated a pre-op tranny
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

wtf is wrong with this world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.