My girlfriend is MtF pre-op transsexual could I still get pregnant if we have sex together no contraceptives?

My girlfriend is a pre-operation male to female transsexual so she still has her penis and her testicles but she's been on hormones for 2 years now so is that long enough to make sterile so that she and I can have sex together without contraceptives so I don't get unwanted pregnancies? Personally I prefer to have sex without condoms if I can because I like the feeling of the natural texture of the penis rubbing against my vaginal walls and my anus with nothing in between..

Favorite Answer

Richard is a dumbass. If she can still ejaculate then yes, there is the chance you can get pregnant. But if you want there are devices, such as mirena, that work as a longer term contraceptive. I would look into it.

Source(s): I'm trans.

The fact that she can still get an erection suggests she is probably not fully sterile! Even if she could no longer get an erection there would always be a small possibility until transformation is complete.

I wouldn't think so, although you would probably want to consult with an expert to be sure.

And @ Michael: It's mostly people like you :)

No. Shes on hormones. NOPE no pregnancy.

Source(s): Dated a pre-op tranny

wtf is wrong with this world.