If you had to name a little girl using one of my top 5 favorite girls' first names, which would you choose?

Leona, Antonia, Laura, Eleanor, or Vivienne?

*Middle name can be of your choosing, but the first name must be one of the five I listed above.

* Also, please keep the spellings as is!

Thanks! :)

61 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I adore Leona, Antonia, Eleanor and Vivienne so this is next to impossible! If I HAD to choose, I'd name her Antonia. It's on my list as well and I think it's gorgeous and unique. I quite like Antonia June, Antonia Ruby and Antonia Summer. I'd probably go with Antonia June. ♡

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

Vivienne Antonia

• 7 years ago

Leona or Eleanor

I think I like Leona a bit more though

Leona Alexis

Leona Marie

Leona Amanda

Leona Cassidy

Leona Jasmine

Eleanor Madison

Eleanor Grace

Eleanor Elizabeth

Eleanor Heather

Eleanor Quinn

• 7 years ago

Ooh, you do have some lovely names. However, I'd probably go for Eleanor. Eleanor is a recent addition to my Top 10, after I quickly fell in love with it, It's pretty, traditional, classy and oozes a vintage element to it, but is also refreshing at the same time - it's well known, but at the moment not overly common (or, at the very least, not common where I'm from). It's a name that would age well, and has feminine charm without being too overly girly.

As it's on my list, I'd probably use the combination Eleanor Daphne. However, to choose a middle name using your top 5, I'd go for Eleanor Vivienne.

:)

Victoria

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Vivienne Leona

• 7 years ago

Antonia Leona

• 7 years ago

Vivienne

Vivienne Celeste

• 7 years ago

Vivienne Rachelle

• 7 years ago

I would definitely choose Vivienne considering it's currently my third favourite name for a girl! I just think it's so beautifully elegant yet would be so cute on a little girl! I would pair it with an equally stunning middle name: Vivienne Sofia or Vivienne Elisabeth or Vivienne Lucia (as you can see, I like Italian names). My favourite is Vivienne Sofia! I especially love the nickname Vivi - super cute!

I hope this helps! <3

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Vivienne Jane

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.