If you had to name a little girl using one of my top 5 favorite girls' first names, which would you choose?

Leona, Antonia, Laura, Eleanor, or Vivienne?

*Middle name can be of your choosing, but the first name must be one of the five I listed above.

* Also, please keep the spellings as is!

Thanks! :)

Favorite Answer

Well I adore Leona, Antonia, Eleanor and Vivienne so this is next to impossible! If I HAD to choose, I'd name her Antonia. It's on my list as well and I think it's gorgeous and unique. I quite like Antonia June, Antonia Ruby and Antonia Summer. I'd probably go with Antonia June. ♡

Vivienne Antonia

Leona or Eleanor

I think I like Leona a bit more though

Leona Alexis

Leona Marie

Leona Amanda

Leona Cassidy

Leona Jasmine

Eleanor Madison

Eleanor Grace

Eleanor Elizabeth

Eleanor Heather

Eleanor Quinn

Ooh, you do have some lovely names. However, I'd probably go for Eleanor. Eleanor is a recent addition to my Top 10, after I quickly fell in love with it, It's pretty, traditional, classy and oozes a vintage element to it, but is also refreshing at the same time - it's well known, but at the moment not overly common (or, at the very least, not common where I'm from). It's a name that would age well, and has feminine charm without being too overly girly.

As it's on my list, I'd probably use the combination Eleanor Daphne. However, to choose a middle name using your top 5, I'd go for Eleanor Vivienne.

:)

Victoria

Vivienne Leona

Antonia Leona

Vivienne

Vivienne Celeste

Vivienne Rachelle

I would definitely choose Vivienne considering it's currently my third favourite name for a girl! I just think it's so beautifully elegant yet would be so cute on a little girl! I would pair it with an equally stunning middle name: Vivienne Sofia or Vivienne Elisabeth or Vivienne Lucia (as you can see, I like Italian names). My favourite is Vivienne Sofia! I especially love the nickname Vivi - super cute!

I hope this helps! <3

Vivienne Jane