How can I find out if my friend is gay and likes me back?

I am a 15 year old gay and I met my best friend who I had and still have a big crush on when I was 12. He always acted girly, but I couldn't tell if he was gay or not and plus I like to be the "girl" in the relationship and I was to scared to tell him how I felt. I recently told him I am gay and he was okay with it. In fact he wanted to "experiment". It was only supposed to be a kiss. So the night of our "experiment" we kissed then he started making out with me. Then he got up and took off his pants and told me to change into shorts. Then we got back in bed and started making out again and he told me he would stop if I felt it was going to far. Then he started humping me and cummed in his spandex. We both just laughed and started making out again. At the end he told me he was straight and that he didn't like it. Then why didn't he stop? He told me he didn't like me and still tells me he doesn't like me, but now he acts more manly around me. He also always wants to know how I'm feeling and what I'm doing all of a sudden. The other day at school I scooted closer to him to where our legs were touching and he didn't pull back. He just rubbed his leg against mine. I think he might like mean but doesn't want to admit it. I really need some help on finding out if he is actually gay and likes me without asking. Please help. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

ik u said he didnt like it but you could try asking him to "experiment" some more. or u could just flirt. maybe touch his arm when ur talkin to him or rub his thigh if he doesnt pull back or flirts back then he might just be denying it

He's probably scared of being gay (maybe comes from a christian background), so he might be in denial.