How to get more followers by getting shoutouts on twitter ?

I see. Lot of people getting shoutouts on twitter from a lot of popular accounts and they gain tons of followers.Is it another of their accounts or they're really doing shoutouts for someone else? i often see them have like 16 tweets which means they're pretty new?Then they do a Shoutout for them. I often... show more I see. Lot of people getting shoutouts on twitter from a lot of popular accounts and they gain tons of followers.Is it another of their accounts or they're really doing shoutouts for someone else? i often see them have like 16 tweets which means they're pretty new?Then they do a Shoutout for them. I often on some bio's "business:(e-mail)". <-- What is this e-mail for? How do we contact them?

Sometimes I see them post "Shoutout 30x30. Pm me". But they're so popular I don't have them as contacts.

Can someone explain all of this to me? Whoever explains it better will get rated 5 stars because I know it's hard to get. Thank you(:
0