Plato
Plato asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 7 years ago

What do you think of this?

A German’s View on Islam – worth reading.

This is by far the best explanation of the Muslim terrorist situation I have ever read.

The author of this email is Dr. Emanuel Tanya, a well-known and well-respected psychiatrist.

A man, whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War II, owned a number of large industries and estates. When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

‘Very few people were true Nazis,’ he said, ‘but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools. So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen. Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come. My family lost everything. I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories.’

We are told again and again by ‘experts’ and ‘talking heads’ that Islam is the religion of peace and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace. Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant. It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.

The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history. It is the fanatics who march. It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide. It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave. It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour-kill. It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque. It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals. It is the fanatics who teach their young to kill and to become suicide bombers.

The hard, quantifiable fact is that the peaceful majority, the ‘silent majority,’ is cowed and extraneous. Communist Russia was comprised of Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. China’s huge population was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people..

The average Japanese individual prior to World War II was not a warmongering sadist. Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel, and bayonet. And who can forget Rwanda , which collapsed into butchery. Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were ‘peace loving’?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason, we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points: peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence. Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don’t speak up, because like my friend from Germany , they will awaken one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs, Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario , and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord’s Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?) The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in.

In Australia , and indeed in many countries around the world, many of the most commonly consumed food items have the halal emblem on them. Just look at the back of some of the most popular chocolate bars, and at other food items in your local supermarket. Food on aircraft have the halal emblem (see the attachment), just to appease the privileged minority who are now rapidly expanding within the nation’s shores.

In the U.K, the Muslim communities refuse to integrate and there are now dozens of “no-go” zones within major cities across the country that the police force dare not intrude upon. Sharia law prevails there, because the Muslim community in those areas refuse to acknowledge British law.

As for us who watch it all unfold, we must pay attention to the only group that counts — the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand. So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on! Let us hope that thousands, world-wide, read this and think about it, and send it on – before it’s too late.

And we are silent…SHARE IF YOU AGREE

Comments

7 comments

It is our children we have to worry about Dorothy, your right.

Thanks Paul did not realise that, quoting a quote! still; true though.

I'm glad they kept the crucifix in the Quebec courtrooms as well Shawn!

I respect others beliefs but value my own, which if the fanatics get a chance will be no more!

Favorite Answer

"Now Islamic prayers have been introduced into Toronto and other public schools in Ontario , and, yes, in Ottawa too while the Lord’s Prayer was removed (due to being so offensive?) The Islamic way may be peaceful for the time being in our country until the fanatics move in."

Typical dumb@ss foreigners can't get anything right.

In 1982, when the Canadian Constitution's new Charter of Rights and Freedoms came into play, obligatory school prayers were ended because they were a violation of students' rights to freedom of conscience and religion.

Until 1982, saying the Lord's Prayer each morning when classes started was mandatory.

Kids of different faiths had to go stand in the hallway.

And I'm old enough to remember those days, and feeling sorry for those kids because they couldn't help but feel ostracized and left out of something the rest of us were doing.

Fast forward to the year 2000.

The Toronto District School Board introduced a religious accommodation policy in 2000 in order to ensure it was in compliance with Canadian and International human rights laws.

It outlines ways to accommodate modesty requirements in gym class, and fasting and dietary requirements, among other things.

It also includes limitations that state the board won't compromise on certain issues, such as public safety or health, in making these accommodations, and that parents must make the request.

For Muslim students, this means Muslim parents arranging for an Imam to lead prayers in the school cafeteria on Fridays.

That's it, that's all. And it's not Toronto-wide by any stretch of the imagination.

It's only at one Toronto school: Valley Park Middle School in the Flemingdon Park neighbourhood.

It's not obligatory or part of the curricula.

Parents and teachers at the school came up with an arrangement that would enable the more than 300 Muslim students at the school to attend prayer without leaving school property and missing class time.

That arrangement is for a 30 minute prayer session on Fridays in the school cafeteria.

But of course, wild-eyed foreigners would rather indulge in wild-eyed panic-mongering than exercise the calm, rational due diligence that fact checking requires.

It's especially pathetic in light of the fact that the Province of Ontario indulges religious minorities educationally in having an entire Separate School system just for Catholics.

But letting the Muslims pray for half an hour each Friday in school cafeterias = Armageddon?

People ought to be ashamed of themselves.

And those who aren't ought to have some sense slapped into them until they are.

Source(s): Born and raised in Toronto, sick and tired of racists and bigots being just as bad as the religions they dislike.
    • Same people who've been causing it since forever: the 1% who control the world's economic system ...to their gain at the expense of everyone else's toil and the ecology's loss.

In Toronto is a major world waiting to be explored and this hotelbye is the gateway compared to that world. In Toronto you are able to go to the popular CN Tower and Rogers Centre, the enormous and popular domed activities arena. Rogers Centre features a special style, a design which includes a top, which slides back, letting it be exposed in favourable weather. That center is just a mega-structure completed in 1989 and could be the Toronto's response to the ambitious Olympic Stadium developed by its posture competitor, Montréal. In Toronto you can even visit the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO). An entire number of short-term exhibitions are mounted throughout the year by that excessively effectively endowed gallery. Shows include the selections of Canadian, African and Oceanic, and European art. The museum also holds a particularly amazing collection of Canadian paintings.

• Erika

Dr Emanuel Tanya

Ex's do get back together all the time. I agree with the person who said that. I also agree with the person who said Ex's are X for a reason. Usually it is a good reason. I have had friends who re-married ex-husbands, and for some it worked out well and for others, not so much. The best way to get back your ex is https://tr.im/BK6eP

Some things concern me about this situation. You are not married, he is not married, so there is no vow. But to call each other "girlfriend" and "boyfriend" implies some thoughts to that direction and requires some level of exclusivity. Maybe I'm just old, but to me, you meet someone and you are just casually dating, probably you are both still looking and maybe seeing someone else. Once you declare that this is my boyfriend or this is my girlfriend, you need to make a clean break BEFORE looking at someone else. Did you break up with him? Or did he break up with you? Were you left FOR the other woman? Or did they get together afterward? What was happening in the relationship that caused the break up? Are those things really intolerable? Were you being unreasonable? What about him or the situation is telling you things are going to be better this time? Here are a couple of things you do say that really concern me..... He is talking to another woman (you) about problems with his current girlfriend. Men of integrity, men worth having, don't bad mouth their women to other people. PERIOD. This is a big one for me. I've never understood phone sex or virtual sex. Personally, I'm not going there, you have to make your own choices. But it is, for all intents and purposes, sex. Say you got back with him. Is it alright with you for him to have virtual sex with other women when he is your boyfriend? Because seriously, if he will have virtual sex with you while he has another girlfriend, it is almost 100% certain that he will not be more faithful to you than he is to his current girlfriend.

One more thing. He is not being honest with you. Does he want you or her? If he was being honest with you, you would feel confident about it. To me it sounds like he may be playing both of you. Maybe the problem is that he isn't being honest with himself and doesn't really know what he wants. So the question is. Do you REALLY want him back? It may be far better to move on. In any case, right now you are coming from a position of weakness that says "treat me any way you want and I'll put up with it, I'm a door mat." This makes you vulnerable to the kind of man who would mistreat you. A man worth having doesn't want a doormat. You want a man who will not mistreat you and who would be faithful to you. Eventually you are going to want to get married. You don't want to marry someone that is going to be heartache and headaches. Exciting is not a bad thing, money is not a bad thing, handsome is not a bad thing.... but they mean nothing if you cannot trust him. If he's all about money, you are just an ornament. If he isn't about money at all, you are going to be struggling financially and stressing the relationship too much. Is this man worth the effort? Then you have to stand up and be honest with him and demand that he be honest with you about what he wants. How can you get him? I don't think that is the problem. I think he is too easy to get.

Want to know how to get your ex back? Change yourself. Don't worry about changing other people, worry about changing yourself. Go to https://tr.im/WQ7MW

Once you do that then you can start to worry about getting back together with your ex, other wise you will find that you are fighting about all the same things and getting no where. Do what it takes and I promise things will work out in your favor.

The funny thing is I came to the realization that I had to change a little too late. After I was kicked out and after I was about to lose the only things that truly mattered to me - her love. A funny thing happens when we truly love someone and lose them. We do what ever it takes to get them back. For me I had to drop bad habits that had caused not only our relationship to sour but practically every other relationship I had had in the past. Not only with women, but with friends, co-workers, family, you name it.

Which is why I say to you as my ex at the time said to me, the only thing you can do is change yourself. Work on yourself and improve on the person that you already are. Drop the negative things in your life that don't belong there and you will see all of your relationships start to take off to new heights.

I agree 100%.

It's always the extremists who are dominant and who control the whole community.

It is time that we mobilise and demand radical solutions from the government.

The most important thing is to make as many people aware of this as we can. We must unite to defend our values and not let weak politicians who only think of themselves to scare us off.

Dr. Emanuel Tanay is real and a holocaust survivor but he did not write this article, nor is he German. This is an opinion piece that appeared on the web site of Paul Marek, who wrote it in March 2007 under the title of "Why the Peaceful Majority is Irrelevant."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article...

...and I totally agree with him.

• "Lastly, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email without sending it on, is contributing to the passiveness that allows...bla bla bla"

How many of those passive aggressive emails do you get each day? "Pass this poison on to at least 5 of your friends, or you will choke on your cornflakes tomorrow", etc, etc...

If I may be allowed to say so, I think that extremism comes in so many disguises. It's all too often the voices saying that one particular element of society should be expelled, or got rid of in entirety. I think you should not mistake me for someone who would see harm done to EDL, or BNP (or extremist Islamist) types - I just combat their opinions.

My apologies.

2

Source(s): Attract Your Ex Back http://GetYourExBack.netint.info/?FT72
  • lane

1

Source(s): Start Speaking Mandarine http://enle.info/LearnChinese/?JcbQ