Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Illuminati symbols in a lot of places? Why?

Like, you see all these websites and stuff saying like so an so is an illuminati puppet and their like music videos are full of illuminati symbols. Im not saying it doesn't exist because there seems to be lots of proof. I just don't get why if they're so secret, why is there tons of symbolism regarding them in lots of places? I just don't understand that bc a lot is really obvious. Please don't say any stupid answers. I just would like to know why if they're so secretive, why are these symbols so frequently seen in our everyday lives.

Thanks.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Although the symbols are common and there is a growing number of people that believe in the existence of the Illuminati, not all of them know what it is or what it's about. The symbols are basically used a distraction or disinformation for the unenlightened.

Where do you see most of these symbols? Most generally it's in the music industry and entertainment business. So when people see celebrities flashing the All-Seeing Eye or pyramid, they automatically assume that these guys are in the Illuminati. In truth, these are mere puppets. A great deal of youtube videos suggest that the Illuminati are people within the music industry that sold their soul to the devil for fame and fortune, but this is far from the truth.

While people are looking at the colorful celebrities, trying to figure out the meaning of all these symbols, they're not looking at the bankers and politicians. You see, not many people understand banking terminology or how the monetary system works, so they fail to see where the Illuminati gets all its wealth and power. The real Illuminati make so much more money than a simple celebrity. If you really look into it, the music industry is owned by the same companies that own the media: Just look at all the subsidiaries of Disney, Time Warner and Vivendi:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wa%E2%80%A6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Ti%E2%80%A6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Vivendi_subs...

The Illuminati have consolidated the media into only a handful of companies buy buying out corporations through the stock market, that way they could insert their own editors and have control over what information the public is subjected to. They could edit out important stories, like why Pope Benedict XVI resigned. They could also establish propaganda to sway public belief into voting for gun control.

The average celebrity may make $5-6 million a year, but the Illuminati make closer to the $20 million a year. Contrary to what a lot of people think, all these celebrities don't have as much control over their music videos as you'd think. They sign contracts with record labels that produce their music, it is the directors and choreographers add all this symbolism to their videos. This is all just a ploy to trick people into thinking celebrities are in the Illuminati. A few of them actually are; the ones that excel in business and finance. Take Jay Z for example, who ousted his two friends Dame and Biggs in selling Roc-A-Fella Records (Named after the Illuminati bloodline) to Def Jam Records, and became CEO of that company. Jay Z also recently was initiated into Freemasonry. Madonna became CEO of Maverick Records and was also a known Cabala priestess. In truth, most of these record companies need the celebrity's income to survive.

The Illuminati are the business and financial elite that fund politicians into pushing forth their secret agenda for a New World Order. Actions speak louder than words and it's evident that all these bankers and political leaders don't have the best interest of the people at heart.

Source(s): I've been researching the Illuminati for several years now. Although it was a secret society in the late 1700's, it has survived through the confines of banking and Freemasonry.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

The reason why these symbols are so frequently seen in our everyday lives is because they were part of the everyday intellectual language of Renaissance and Enlightenment Europe. They weren't secret at all - everybody used them. In the 16th and 17th centuries there was a whole class of popular illustrated publication, the 'symbol book', which listed and illustrated symbols like these and explained what they meant and how to use them. And people did use them, everywhere. They put them on their houses and their crockery; they designed gardens incorporating them.

It's only now, when these symbols have fallen out of use in mainstream culture and most people no longer know as a matter of course what they mean, that we stare at them and say 'Ooh, that's mysterious! What secret society must have devised this symbol, and why did they put it here?'

• Bobby
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The Illuminati haven't existed since the 1780s

• 8 years ago

They're not secretive. They run everything, even in our government.

The illuminati symbol is even on the dollar bill...

Source(s): illuminati FTW!
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's secretive to the degree they want it to be. We know what they want us to know. It's like when you're young and have a relationship with someone and your partner is a good person but used to do drugs for example, you tell them the good part only. (just a metaphore..lol :) )

Source(s): My opinion
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Im 13 and scared to death. They make anything illumianti just forget it

• 8 years ago

For me I dont care about it i just like triangles

Source(s): Hipster
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.