Shooting ping pong balls in the olympics?

Hey guys, I recently visited Thailand (The Land of Smiles) and came across my first ever ping pong show. I was absolutely mesmerized by the whole event, so much so that I've taken the tradition back home. For the past few weeks I've been shooting ping pong balls out from my anus at a board similar to the... show more Hey guys, I recently visited Thailand (The Land of Smiles) and came across my first ever ping pong show. I was absolutely mesmerized by the whole event, so much so that I've taken the tradition back home. For the past few weeks I've been shooting ping pong balls out from my anus at a board similar to the ones that they use in Olympic Archery. I've perfected my technique, hitting the bulls eye on average 8 out of 10 times, from a distance of 5 meters. I'd like to take this sport to the next Olympic games in Rio, especially as Brazilians love a bit of bum bum. Please get behind my cause to have this sport include at the next Olympic Games, by petitioning the Olympic Committee. Together we can make a difference.

http://www.olympic.org/
4 answers 4