Shall I just not contact him again?

I'm female. I've been dating a guy for about 6 months...It is long distance. At first he was more attentive..talking about the future, etc..but he just seems quite 'casual' about things now.. I mean we agreed to meet once a fortnight each other for the weekend..but now there is hardly any contact... show more I'm female. I've been dating a guy for about 6 months...It is long distance. At first he was more attentive..talking about the future, etc..but he just seems quite 'casual' about things now.. I mean we agreed to meet once a fortnight each other for the weekend..but now there is hardly any contact between meets..I did mention it last time that it seems a bit too casual..though I didn't really make much of a big deal about it.. after almost a week I receive a text from him just saying ' just saying hi to not seem casual, lol'... which well, is fine but I mean..it just doesn't feel like a relationship anymore..it feels more of a 'hookup'. Because I don't know what to do, I haven't replied to his text (he sent it 3 days ago).. a part of me just wants to leave it..since I've mentioned the 'casualness' before and it hasn't changed anything..its felt like this for about 6 weeks.. shall I just let things fizzle out?
2 answers 2