moony asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

請問這是外國詐騙信嗎!!

A client died several years ago and left unclaimed funds in an account in the bank where I work. As a supervisor with the bank,

In 2007, Masum Suhaim who was our Client, made a fixed deposit of Seventeen Million Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars , a number of notices were sent to him when it was due, but no response came from him till date. We later found out that Masum, along with his family had been killed in Jalawla, Iraq. What bothers me most is according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 6 years the funds will revert to the HK Government if nobody comes for the funds, Against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim these funds.

I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality at all. All that is required is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect me and you from any breach of the law. I have exclusive access to his file, you will be made the beneficiary of these funds. You do not have to have known him. I know this might be a bit heavy for you but please trust me on this. For all your troubles I propose that we split the money 60% for me 40% for you. In the banking circle this happens every time.

Please accept my apologies, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposal I have offered you. All conformable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you as we move on, however I shall be waiting for your response and assurance along with your full names and private contacts (ADDRESS, PHONE & FAX) just as they will appear on the documents to process the claims. Please do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should act swiftly on this.

因為字數太多 所以我有刪掉一部份, 本來不是我的錢就不該有貪念

可是我真的好奇,到底這是怎麼一回事,

請大家幫忙 謝謝 ~

Rating
    Best Answer

版主大大您好:

詐騙信給您參考:

我在銀行上班,當主管。

銀行有一個客戶幾年前去世了,

在帳戶留下無人認領的的資金。

在2007年,銀行的客戶,馬森‧蘇海姆,

在定存帳戶存入 USD$17,300,000。

定期存款到期後,銀行通知他數次,

但至今尚未接到他的回應。

後來我們才發現,馬森‧蘇海姆,連同他的家人,

已在伊拉克的 Jalawla 遭殺害。

最讓我困擾的是,根據我們香港的法律,

定期存款到期滿 6 年後,

假如沒有人來提領,

資金將歸由香港政府所有。

然而,我有一切所需的資料,

可以領出這筆資金,

以規避被充公的情況發生。

我想要移轉這一大筆錢,需要你的幫忙,

而你絲毫不用擔心合法性。

只要你誠實合作,一切就搞定了。

我保證,我們會安排合法的管道進行,

以保護我和你,毫不違法。

我有權取得他的檔案,

讓你成為這筆資金的受益人,

而你也不須認識他。

我知道這對你可能有點難懂,

但請信任我這一點。

至於你的酬勞,我建議,分帳的方式為,

我拿 60%,你拿 40%。

在銀行圈,這是很常見的情況。

假如你對我的提案沒興趣,

就請略過這封電子郵件,

接受我的道歉。

並體諒我的美意。

隨著辦理進度,

資金移轉的所有法定文件的備份,

會提供給你。

但我要先等你回信和確認,

並提供你的全名和私人聯絡(地址,電話和傳真),

這些要填寫在提領資金的文件上。

請不要辜負了我對你的信心。

一旦我們同意了,

就僅快進行吧。

好奇往往是致命的第一步。小心。

• Shuang

沒錯!是一封詐欺的案子,報警逮人!

Source(s): me