Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Should I just do it? (Teen)?

Hehe I'm not even gonna lie. My life is complete ****. Would running away from home be the answer to all of my problems? I hate my family because they don't care about me. The one person who cared was my gramps who lost his battle of leukemia. Hehe I don't care if I get hooked on drugs or anything because they'll probably make me feel better anyway. I'm not scared to. I know where to go. Should I wait and think about it or should I go through with it? Thanks I'm 13 btw.

Favorite Answer

No. Life does get better/

• :)

Maybe ask the question yourself. Imagine you're looking at a 13 year old who doesn't like their family, would you tell him/her to run away?

You are still really young to be thinking that way. Just be positive . Don't run away something bad could happen

You seriously need someone to look after you. You would be an abused sex toy within months if not weeks. Talk to your school. Talk to a counceller, talk to the police, to find what are your options.

• alex

no, no, no. don't. you will starve within a week. I can assure you the humiliation, dehydration, loneliness, and hunger will make you be running home. your family does care about you. if they really didn't, they wouldn't feed you or keep you alive. don't run away, I promise it will make things worse. stay home and try to sort through things, please! good luck.

• Merlin

You need a cat •̪̀●́