can people help give me inspirational qoutes for a book im making for my bffl?

my best friend is going through some difficult times right now. her parents are divorcing, her dad got held, one of her friends hate her, one of her other friends keeps back stabbing her, and she found out her crush likes another girl instead of her. I am making her a qoute book that is filled with inspiring/hopeful...etc qoutes and i was wondering if you guys could help contribute some quotes because i still need two pages worth of them. please help and nothing perverted or unrelated pleaseeeee.

• Uvié

Best quote ever: By anonymous: 'Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away'.

Aristotle: 'It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light'.

Joseph Campbell: 'Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain'.