Who is more beautiful: Jennifer Lawrence or Ariana grande?

Both are beautiful and talented(Ariana can sing extremely well and Jennifer is an amazing actress) but who, in your opinion, is prettier(for guys and girls)??

Favorite Answer

Jennifer Lawrence, not just for her looks but also for her personality.

• Amelia

Jennifer Lawrence <3

Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Lawrence

I don't like Ariana Grande as a person but the question was who is more beautiful and we all know that it's Ariana Grande so jealous girls and haters..let your guard down you know the truth lol

Source(s): Not being an idiot
  • nat

ariana grande is prettier, but i like jennifer lawrence better

Good each person is entitled to their opinions. And Ariana is new to the register, and she's still learning. Its no longer her fault humans pondering she's a goddess or whatever. No ones ideal. Maybe you will have to hear some of her covers? She has sone emotion in her usual singing voice. And the think with Mariah and Ariana: Mariah has a mature voice, and Ariana has a high voice. Might be you just perfer maturer voices or some thing idk. However of you do not like her, that's exceptional. Simply persist with your opinions and listen to stuff you like! Have a first-rate day!

Ariana Grande. I'm not a fan, but you can tell she would age very well. I'm not sure about Lawrence though she's pretty now too.

Jennifer Lawrence, she's so beautiful.

Really tough, they're both stunning.

I think Ariana because her eyes are just really cool looking. She has a more unique look.

But Jennifer is hotter.

Source(s): I'm thinking of chopping off all my hair, if you want to give your thoughts http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201305... if not sorry for annoying you, just ignore this.