Who is more beautiful: Jennifer Lawrence or Ariana grande?

Both are beautiful and talented(Ariana can sing extremely well and Jennifer is an amazing actress) but who, in your opinion, is prettier(for guys and girls)??

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Jennifer Lawrence, not just for her looks but also for her personality.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Amelia
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Jennifer Lawrence <3

• 7 years ago

Jennifer Lawrence

• 7 years ago

Jennifer Lawrence

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

I don't like Ariana Grande as a person but the question was who is more beautiful and we all know that it's Ariana Grande so jealous girls and haters..let your guard down you know the truth lol

Source(s): Not being an idiot
  • nat
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

ariana grande is prettier, but i like jennifer lawrence better

• 4 years ago

Good each person is entitled to their opinions. And Ariana is new to the register, and she's still learning. Its no longer her fault humans pondering she's a goddess or whatever. No ones ideal. Maybe you will have to hear some of her covers? She has sone emotion in her usual singing voice. And the think with Mariah and Ariana: Mariah has a mature voice, and Ariana has a high voice. Might be you just perfer maturer voices or some thing idk. However of you do not like her, that's exceptional. Simply persist with your opinions and listen to stuff you like! Have a first-rate day!

• 7 years ago

Ariana Grande. I'm not a fan, but you can tell she would age very well. I'm not sure about Lawrence though she's pretty now too.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Jennifer Lawrence, she's so beautiful.

• 7 years ago

Really tough, they're both stunning.

I think Ariana because her eyes are just really cool looking. She has a more unique look.

But Jennifer is hotter.

Source(s): I'm thinking of chopping off all my hair, if you want to give your thoughts http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201305... if not sorry for annoying you, just ignore this.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.