What do you think it for a teen spy book?

I am waken by the usual sound of the roaster clucking I swear I want to shot that roaster with my sling shot does he not understand the term weekend I think to myself as I lie in bed for a moment and allow my deep brown eyes to focus. After my eyes focus I quickly get out of bed I quickly throw on a black t –... show more I am waken by the usual sound of the roaster clucking I swear I want to shot that roaster with my sling shot does he not understand the term weekend I think to myself as I lie in bed for a moment and allow my deep brown eyes to focus.

After my eyes focus I quickly get out of bed I quickly throw on a black t – shirt with blue jeans and a black hoddie as well as my beanie and my skate shoes remembering I was entered in a skateboarding comp today.

The moment I open my bedroom door the smell of bacon, scrammed eggs and toast all fill the air before I know what was happing both my legs and my stomach were pulling me down the staircase and towards the kitchen.

The moment I enter the kitchen I found my twin sister Billie is already sitting at the breakfast table eating “morning Jack” she said with a mouth full of scrammed eggs.

“Morning” I said as dad looks up from the counter he give me a smile with I return with a quick nod before I sit down next to Billie and start serving up my own breakfast.

Just then the doorbell rings “post man I got it” said Billie quickly getting up and exiting the kitchen she returns thirty seconds later with a couple of letters she hands them to dad before sitting back down “one of them for the school” she whispers to me as we both start wondering what kid has done what and to whom.

“Eirnright Academy what could this be about” said dad reaching the letter from the school and opening it. “Dear Mr Brennan” reads dad out loud as he normally does “I am writing to you to info you that your son” dad said as Billie sighs glad she was out of trouble. “Jett Brennan decided that it would be a good idea to let all the frogs out of the science lab” dad reads as I smile at Billie.

Dad read the rest of the letter in silence before sitting the letter on the counter “where your brother” dad ask both Billie and myself as we both look puzzled at him.

“I think his in the shower” said Billie as I stand up guessing dad would want one of us to go find him plus I wanted to find out more about the incident.

As I climb up the stairs I get the felling Jett will not be joining Billie and I at the skate comp.

As I walk into his room I find him just getting dress “hey man what up” said Jett trying to be cool as he puts his skateboarding shoes on.

“Jett I would not be putting them on yet dad down stairs and he wants to talk to you about you letting the frogs out of the science lab” I said as I see Jett half smile.

“Thank man what do you think I am in for” ask Jett as we both walk out of his bedroom and we start walking down the stairs.

“To tell you the truth I don’t know this is the one thing Billie and I have never done” I said as Jett just nods and we both walk into the kitchen.

“Morning” said Jett clearly hoping dad would forget all about the letter by the time he walk into the kitchen he was wrong the moment he walks into the kitchen dad holds up the letter.

“You let all the frogs out of the science lab” said dad as Jett grins, “this is not funny young man” said dad as the grin quickly disappears from Jett face.

“Let me guess I grounded no leaving the house expect for school for a week” said Jett as he sighs and sits down clearly gutted he going to miss out of the skate comp.

“No you’re not grounded” said dad as all three of us look at him in shock, “I got a business I need to deal with this morning and I am not leaving you home alone after last time you can go to the skate comp but straight home clear” said dad as Jett nods quickly.

We are all about half way through breakfast when dad sits down with his coffee and looks at the three of us “ok you all know the road rules” said dad getting a nod from Billie and a thumbs up from both Jett and I.

“Good and by the way you two” said dad looking at Billie and me, “you are going to have to stay an hour after school every day for a fortnight” said dad as we both look puzzled at him.

“Cool you guys got in trouble, you guys in trouble” said Jett smiling before dad turns to him.

“No they did not get in trouble, it you who got in trouble the letter said you got two weeks of After School Detention every day” said dad as Jett jaw drops in shock.

“Two weeks, two friggin weeks in detention that must be illegal” Jett protect after a moment,

The story goes that the dad is a spy who is kidnapped the three kids are taken into protection, however they found out they are the only one who can get there dad back so they have to break out of prtection and find him before time runs out
1 answer 1