Why do electronic music fans hate David Guetta?

It's funny because David Guetta actrually considers himself an electronic DJ when a lot of electronic music fan fans hate him and it seems that he is only popular for his mainstream "pop" music. But what is the actual reason why he's hated on so much?

Favorite Answer

This is the David Guetta i learned to love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QjDctgfJI4

Youtube thumbnail

nothing to do with today's David ... it's kinda sad to see an artist turn into a sell-out, which i believe is what most hard-core EDM fans think of him.

I mean, you can evolve, and change, but the moment you sell yourself to mainstream ... you will lose respect.

• huspon

Haha...i'm in user-friendly terms sixteen years old and that i think basically such as you, and that i comprehend precisely the form you sense, it is all approximately intercourse in recent times, each and each track video clips are a similar, and particular I strongly dislike Rap track because of fact of it is 'not-so-sparkling' contents in terms of lyrics, yet particular I do desire listening to older bands like Nirvana, Rolling Stones, The Beatles and others..and likewise in track in recent times they don't probably have a lot inspirations, all of them basically rip off some songs from the 80's so as that it is going to become a achievement, all which you pay attention in songs is Ooooooo's with out certainly meaning to the music, and particular I thoroughly trust you THIS era OF track SUCKS SO undesirable!..Classical track is lots non violent, Techno is head-bangingly stressful via the way!..I advise i'm so dissatisfied extremely..I also have a playlist of songs that for the period of user-friendly terms includes songs from the 80's or ninety's, 2004-5-6, yet no greater beneficial than that...2007 wasn't that great in track to be honest..the clarification why track sucks in recent times is that people have not got inspirations extremely...all the inspirations ran dry after the 80's and ninety's...wish this solutions your question, Have a hi! WOLF upward thrust X Peace & like to the international

It's not just electronic music fans that hate him. He is also hated by fans of rock, jazz, folk and classical music.

They hate him cause they are jealous!