A&F Fierce doesn't last long or it's that my nose got immune to the scent ?

Hello, I've just bought Abercrombie & Fitch "Fierce". After a couple of days getting it, it's like the cologne doesn't last long. I can't smell it 3 hours after.

On the contrary, for another perfume ("Habit Rouge" by Guerlain), I do smell it after 8 hours...

So, does Fierce last long ? Is it a particular one that makes your nose quickly immune to the scent ? Or it's definitely a poor perfume ?

• Dream
    Favorite Answer

If you wear a scent a lot then you nose can suffer from olfactory fatigue and you wouldn't be able to smell the perfume on your own skin anymore. However, in my experience A&F fragrances generally have poor lasting power so I would assume that's the reason. The best thing would be to ask somebody close to you if they can still smell the scent on your skin after you can no longer smell it for a definitive answer.

Your nose is just used to it. Trust me I know. Try going into Abercrombie for a while. At first you'll smell the store but as your nose gets immune to it, the smell will start to fade.

• rutig

Af Fierce