1.Mom is looking very large.____ going to have a baby?
2.___ help you with that box? It looks heavy.
(A)Shall (B)Will (C)Am I going to (D)Do you want I
3.___(I/wash) the car this afternoon.
4.'I'm not seeing you tonight,_______?' 'No, but let's meet tomorrow.'
5.'Mark lives near you, ____?' 'Yes, he's in the next street.'
6.'I'm not allowed to go to the concert,___?' 'No, you're still too young. maybe next year.' (A)aren't I(B)am I(C)can I(D)aren't we
7.Okay,we all agree on the new plan, ____?
(A)doesn't it (B)aren't we (C)don't we(D)don't they
8.Shock News: the president___?
(A)is assassinated (B) has been assassinated (C)was assassinated
(D)had been assassinated
9.The jewels____(hide) in a sack of rice and smuggled to Germany.
10.This photo of me ___my daughter when I wasn't looking.
(A)was taken by (B) was taken of (C)is taken by(D)is took by
11.This painting___by my grandfather, who thought it was original,but actually it's a fake. (A)buying (B)has been bought (C)was bought (D)was brought
12.Listen darling,___ at six tomorrow. I'd berrer have an early night.
(A)I'll get up(B)I'm going get up(C)I'm going to get up(D)I getting up
13'She's got a new job. ' '___? What is it?'
14.I am _____leaflets in the street. I wish they wouldn't do it!
(A)always being gave(B)always giving (C)always being given
(D)always being giving
15. Joseph_____(play) the cello when I came into the room.
16. Okay. I don't want to know who broke the bowl,but can someone tell me
17.Thieves___ the World Cup trophy in 1970.
(A)have stolen (B)have been stolen (C)stole (D) was stolen
18.The miners ___underground for four days before being rescued.
(A)were trapped(B)were traped (C)were being traped(D)are trapped
19.Asher arrived in Chad on Thursday. On Friday morning ___(he/throw) in jail.
20.I____ around the building ___the Human Resources Manager.
(A)was show / of(B)was shown / by(C)was shown / from (D)was showing / by
21.' "The Turn of the Screw" _________(not write) by Henry James, was it?' 'Yes, it was.'
22.Potatoes____ to come from South America originally.
(A)is thought (B)are taught (C) are thought (D) are think
23.In Ancient Rome, foreigners___to the lions for the entertainment of the Romans.
(A)were throwed (B)were thrown (C)are thrown (D)have been throwed
24.Shakespeare's plays____ into over 50 languages.
(A)are translating (B)have been translating (C)have been translated (D) have translated
- 七瀨 遙Lv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
1. 雖然口語很常用 She is 來問問題，但 grammar 上是不對的，應用 Is she，尤其是你英文測驗更加會注重 grammar。
8. 英文的 headlines 多數會用 present tense 來表達現場感（即使已發生），尤其題目寫明是 shock news （突發新聞），就更應用 is assassinated 而非 was assassinated。
9. 是 were hidden 而非 was hid。 Hide 的過去分詞是 hidden。還有 jewels是 plural，故用 were。
12. 是 I'm going to get up 而非 I'll get up，原因是 get up at six 這行動是一早計劃好了的，這時是用 I'm going to。
13. 是 hasn't she 而非 is she。she's got 是 she has got 的簡寫。
14. 是 always being given 而非 always giving。從後面 I wish they wouldn't do it. 可知其實我是被派傳單，故不是 always giving （主動式），always being given 是這兒 grammar 上唯一正確的被動式。
19. 是 he was thrown 而非 he was threw。 Throw 的過去分詞是 thrown。
20. 是 was shown/by 而非 was showing/by。是 HR manager 在向你展示 the building！故絕對不是 was showing/by （主動式）。
23. 是 were thrown 而非 have been throwed。 Throw 的過去分詞是 thrown。另外這是件發生在很久以前的事，用 past tense 就可以了。
24. 是 have been translated 而非 have translated。是 the plays 被譯成不同語言！故絕對不是主動式，the plays 是不會把自己譯成不同語言的。
1. Is she
3. I washed (其實我覺得 I have washed 也可以）
4. am I
5. doesn't he
9. were hidden
13. hasn't she
15. was playing
16. it was broken
19. he was thrown
21. was not written
24. CSource(s): 自己
- jeffreylin0903Lv 77 years ago
"Shall I" help you with that box? 少了一個 "I"
"Do you want I" help you with that box (X)
"Do you want me to" help you with that box (O)