Mariaa asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 years ago

How long does marijuana stay in your system?

I'm not a regular smoker, but i started smoking about the end of january and do it only one day on the weekends, but it hasn't been every single weekend since then. maybe 3 months worth of weekends? i don't have a drug test coming up, but i am getting a shot on wednesday at the doctors, not a drug test shot, but will they see whats in the blood anyways? it's an HPV shot. and i may be getting a urine test for any traces of a UTI, but thats unlikely. will the marijuana still be in my system? how long will it remain in my system for someone who's only smoked maybe 20 times? and i don't even smoke that much. what happens if they do find traces of it in my blood, after i've told them i don't smoke? i'm 16, by the way. any info is appreciated!

• Keith
    Favorite Answer

They will not test you for drugs, but you really do need to confide in your doctor and let her know.

I do hope you make the smart decisions in life.

Pot will stay in your system for about a month.For instance;if you smoked today,you wouldn't want to take a drug test within the next thirty days or so.If you are just getting shots,you have no worries.If they draw blood or ask for urine,it is adifferent story,but usuallythey will tell you what all they are testing for.Hope this helps,good luck!

Drug test is different . But if you want to be safe drink a lot of water and in one day you can be clear all honesty you have to drink like 2-3 gallons of water and the thc from weed last for about 1 month in your system

Source(s): Smoked everyday for almost 2 years

around 2-3 hours usually for me, if you have less maybe 1 hour, if you have a big zoot up to 4 hours:)

Source(s): personal experience