Who are your favorite female singers?
Amy Lee, Ann Wilson, Lizzy Hale, and Hayley Williams are mine.
- Black WidowLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
Amy Lee- Evanescence
Sharon den Adel- Within Temptation
Lacey Sturm- Flyleaf
Lana Del Rey
Kimberly Perry- the Band Perry
Hayley Williams- Paramore
Cristina Scabbia- Lacuna Coil
- KimLv 57 years ago
Amy Lee, Hayley Williams, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Jessie J and there's probably more that i've forgotten
- Anonymous7 years ago
Mine are ( grouped by style ):
- Mariah Carey / WhitneyH / Celine Dion
- Adele / Amy Winehouse / Emeli Sandé / Lianne La Havas / Paloma Faith / Lana del Rey / Alicia Keys / Aretha Franklin
- Regina Spektor / Sara Bareilles / Eva Cassidy / Wanting
- Amy Lee / Lzzy Hale
- Sarah Brightmann / Katherine Jenkins / Tarja / Hayley Westenra / Lisa Kelly/Gerrard
- Emma Hewitt / Ellie Goulding / Delilah / KatyB / Marina&the Diamonds
But if you force me to choose just one I would say Adele currently.
- 7 years ago
Whitney Houston and Kelly Rowland are my all time personal favourites. Whitney's voice is just the best in the industry, and I see a lot of potential in Kelly's voice. :-)
Oh and I am also a fan of Kelly Clarkson's voice, love her belts and smooth vibrato.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 7 years ago
Courtney Love (her screams are ******* amazing)
Kat Bjelland (crazy power and range in her voice)
and... Kathleen Hanna!
such passionate singers!