How do i get to ocean city nj from pottstown pa only by bus or train?
Me and my sister are trying to visit our friend in ocean city how do we get there from a bus or a train?
- John LLv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
It's tedious but doable in fourstages:
1. Take the SEPTA #93 bus from Pottstown to Norristown. It runs about once an hour. See the SEPTA site for the schedule and fares.
2. At Norristown, take a SEPTA train (not the the high speed trolley) to Market East. It also runs about once an hour, more often at rush hours. See the SEPTA site for schedule and fares. Walk a block north to the bus station, perhaps getting lunch at the Reading Terminal Market.
3. Take the NJ Transit #551 bus to Atlantic City. Fares and schedules on the NJ Transit web site.
4. Take the NJ Transit #507 or #509 bus to Ocean City. Fares and schedules on the NJ Transit web site.Source(s): www.septa.org www.njtransit.com