Had a fight with hubby..whattodo..?

Hi all..I have been staying at my mom z place for the past 10 days..just came to visit her and its been two days since i fought with my hubby..The issue is his family .They dont behave well with me.I told him this and he did agree that i m right but wenevr i brought this topic back he would change it... show more Hi all..I have been staying at my mom z place for the past 10 days..just came to visit her and its been two days since i fought with my hubby..The issue is his family .They dont behave well with me.I told him this and he did agree that i m right but wenevr i brought this topic back he would change it immediately..My point is that if he does realise that i m not fairly treated ,why dont he be a man and stand up for me..But he would still not say anything to them..I called him useless and told him that as a husband he should protect me ..That was the last time we spoke. It was 2days back.I havent spoken/msged him post that arguement..neither has he..
What do i make of it ? Should i just ignore the arguement and talk to him normally but that would only mean that in future he would again do nothing to protect me form his familyz behaviour..so so confused and sad..Help !