Girls disgust me.. give me your reviews?

Ok so first of all they try to look for that perfect looking guy with prince royce dimples and/or swag and allot of tattoos and piercings..they try to make up drama in a relationship like if you say your going to talk to another friend they think your cheating on them..they lie about stuff but expect not to be lied... show more Ok so first of all they try to look for that perfect looking guy with prince royce dimples and/or swag and allot of tattoos and piercings..they try to make up drama in a relationship like if you say your going to talk to another friend they think your cheating on them..they lie about stuff but expect not to be lied to and make up unexcusable things as for why they lied..when they are in a group and they find you ugly or something they talk about you thru out that group and then that group starts throwing out rumors which the whole school would know in half of a year..when they are on their period they roll their eyes at me whenever I say something stupid or unconvenient..they say they want peace but when they are on peace a tingling sensation goes running thru their veins telling them to seek out drama with guys or girls..they expect a guy to treat them like a queen while the guy works all day and she stays home watching jersey shore with a pizza in the oven and eating leftovers..they develop a stomach roll which says allot about them..they don't care about family only their so called bestfriends..they seek out trouble when clearly they are soft and vunerable thus being a show out and attention seeker aka a hero at so called school so give me your reviews and girls also but please don't be on some fufu with me
Update: Who ever said Idont make sense you clearly have 2/4 to 1/4 of a brain