Ok I know this may bother some people but it really bothers me?

Ok, I know this may not bother some people but it really bothers me. At school I can never really be myself, Its always like I have to act different to fit in. Ever since I was really young I was constantly glued to anime and manga but as a kid and I loved it, it was almost like an escape. Yea people Thought i was... show more Ok, I know this may not bother some people but it really bothers me. At school I can never really be myself, Its always like I have to act different to fit in. Ever since I was really young I was constantly glued to anime and manga but as a kid and I loved it, it was almost like an escape. Yea people Thought i was weird but as I was young, I didnt particularly care. Then I went into secondary school and things changed... A lot. Im not the person to go around screamin about their love for anime and manga and so on and forth but I wouldnt deny I loved it and I also loved visual kei and japan. One day i was with friends and they started talking really terribly about a girl older than us who was extremely open about what she liked, which was the same as me. She didnt care what people thought yet everyone almost looked down on her and called her a freak, anytime anyone talked about her I stayed out of it, it also hurt knowing that could have been me. I managed to go on for 2 more years of being 'normal' buy it feels terrible! People ask me what music I like and I cant say 'visual kei groups like Vistlip and Gazette' or else they thought I was a freak and I actually think music hear suck at the moment :/ one day friends were looking through pictures on my phone and seen manga and visual kei, they kinda sneered at me and asked me did I like the boys out of the bands and when I agreed they started laughing and calling me a lesbian... What? I look at the girl who is open about what she likes and she looks so happy and then I look at my group of friends and think 'I actually have to stick being someone im not for even more years' I mean some of my friends are amazing but I cant dress the way I want to or act the way I want to. My family seem fine with me but I have no idea what to do :/