Jenny asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 7 years ago

Avengers subtitle scenes?

After the Black Widow fights the bad guys, theres a scene in India (i think) where the little girl is running and speaking. What is she saying? Also, (I havent finished the movie yet), if there are any other scenes that need subtitles besides the black widow scene, could you include those? I can't find a copy of the Avengers with subtitles for those foreign languages!!

Best Answer

I don't know the exact words but it pretty much says: "please help me my father(i think) isn't well." then doctor banners (hulk) says "r they like them" he points to the sick people on the ground and the girl nods and she gives a desperate "please"

I don't think that their are any other scenes that require subtitles

Hope i helped

Source(s): I saw and loved the movie
  • yaeger

Subtitle Scene

• cubit

uncertain. i be attentive to the ecu launch is titled Avengers carry mutually to maintain from complicated it with the 1998 action picture The Avengers staring Ralph Fiennes and Uma Thurman based in the British television tutor. i've got by no ability understood issues like that, having the run time different with the help of a minute. this is like the Unrated variations of rapid 5 and American Reunion. they seem to be a minute longer then the theatrical releases, yet you do not have any thought the place the extra advantageous minute became added in.