Desperate to discover the true Christianity, help?

Hello. Lately i've been wondering which religion is true Christianity, or at least the closest to it. I've been a Roman Catholic all my life, but it seems that this Church is nothing but conspiracy mixed with corruption over the centuries as i've read what I could over the subject. I don't believe... show more Hello. Lately i've been wondering which religion is true Christianity, or at least the closest to it. I've been a Roman Catholic all my life, but it seems that this Church is nothing but conspiracy mixed with corruption over the centuries as i've read what I could over the subject. I don't believe that praying to saints is effective either, Jesus never brought this into light in the Bible whatsoever. I can go on and on about this Roman Church and what I feel uneasy about (ex-cathedra), and overall unbiblical teachings. Can anyone whos a Christian please shed some light on this issue for me? I have more of a Unitarian mindset, the Trinity seems too far fetched for which Christ taught. We even hear of him reciting the Shema. I believe Jesus is the Son of God and in some way divine, but since he said the Father is greater then him, I have to take it for what it is. So anybody of Christianity please guide me a little with your answers and shed some light on your own particular Christian religion. Thank you.
23 answers 23