Did one sell coca cola bottles for money and mow grass in the summer when younger?

that and a paper route was the only source of income outside of family i did all 3 but as a small kid i couldn't make some of the people pay so that and getting my mom up early on sunday as that was the largest route day and couldn't carry all of them so she would have to drive me on sunday kinda put and... show more that and a paper route was the only source of income outside of family
i did all 3 but as a small kid i couldn't make some of the people pay so that and getting my mom up early on sunday as that was the largest route day and couldn't carry all of them so she would have to drive me on sunday kinda put and end to the paper boy carreer but i did well with the coke bottles and grass cutting and believe me 5 or 10 dollars would buy a lot back then.